Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #212

Hey all.  Ally's Timeless Tuesday challenge to us this week is to make a card/project with a SPRING theme!  I'm SOOOOO ready for spring. It can't come soon enough.  Here's the card I made using the new Tulips for Friends set that was just released by Flourishes:


The lacey square is up on foam tape and the layout is Deconstructed Sketch #93.

Be sure to stop by the Timeless Tuesday blog for all the details of the challenge and, of course, you can find even more inspiration by hopping around to see what the rest of the FTTC girls have created for you....

Allison   ***   Broni   ***   Cindy
Deborah   ***   Maki
and our March Guest Designer, Deb Felts!

Have a great Tuesday!

18 comments:

Marisa said...

My favorite flower and one of my favorite color combos and embossing folders. Fabulous card :)

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so pretty...love the design and that embossing at such a fun touch of whimsy!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful, my friend~ Love all those dots ;)

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Love the embossing and coordinating dots!

LeAnne said...

Sweet! Love the image and that layout is a keeper! Those embossed dots are fabulous!

Susie said...

Really beautiful. Love the design.

Tricia T said...

What a lovely card! I like the layout and the simplicity of it. And the colors, and the stamp and the coloring... well, EVERYTHING, I guess! :)

Tricia

Danni said...

Beautiful!! Love everything about it!

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Denise! I love your simple card design and your tulip colouring is wonderful! Great job!

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty! Fab coloring on the image, beautiful stitching, and I love those cute little flags peeking out.

Amy Johnson said...

this is so pretty! Love the embossing folder and little flags.

JD/ Jill said...

Perfect card for spring! Very nicely done!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

One of my favorite flowers and favorite color - this is beautiful Denis. Hope all is well.

Broni said...

LOVE this! Your lacy square is just perfect to frame the beautiful tulip and I love the white polka dot embossed background! How did you get such a beautiful photo of the dimension?? Gorgeous!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness!! So Fresh Springy and Sooo Pretty Miss Denise! Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

flourishes said...

Denise, this is a darling card. Your use of stamps,embossing folders. The sketch is one that I could be a go to one for me. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Jan Marie
Flourishes

Deborah Anton said...

SO pretty Denise! I love the CAS look with the single tulip! I am too, ready for spring!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Denise!! Love how you used the image and the colors!